Gaskets for pipes
These gaskets are used as hydro seals to guarantee the sewerage system stability during its estimated lifespan. They must comply with certain characteristics inherent to their use and within reasonable costs like:
- Leak Tightness
- Corrosion and abrasion resistance
- Optimal hydraulic behavior
- Installation and maintenance convenience.
GRP Pipes: (Glass Reinforced Polyester)
Great diameter pipes and accessories for water supply, sewerage, drainage and other industrial applications.
Concrete Pipes: Pipes to conduct sanitation, water and sewerage networks, driveway drainage, pressure free underground ducting. The pipes can be reinforced and are used in concordance with the required customers´ specifications.
PVC Pipes: (Polyvinyl Chloride) Pipes and accessories for drinking water, distribution networks, evacuation of rain and waste water, drainage and general onslaught risk networks.
HDPE Pipes: High-Density Polyethylene). Pipes made to work with pressurized water, widely used globally as a PVC alternative, in the construction of gas distribution networks and in the mining industry.
- Forged Iron: used generally for the water and drainage service, especially when the piping is in direct contact with the ground. Normally used for waste waters.
- Steel: used for the transportation of water, fumes, oils, fuels and gases. Normally used for high temperatures and high pressure.
- Copper: used to carry cold and hot water.
- Bronze: appropriate for the water supply in general.